- Lessons for scientists fill a newly annotated Frankenstein
- Featured categories
- Frankenstein - Wikipedia
Advanced Search. User Tools.
Lessons for scientists fill a newly annotated Frankenstein
Sign In. Buy in Print Options.
Mary Shelley Mary Shelley. This Site.
- How to Use the Book!
- ISBN 13: 9781530278442.
- The Annotated Frankenstein;
- Ten Rules for Strategic Innovators: From Idea to Execution.
- Frankenstein: Annotated - The Frankenstein Bicentennial Project;
- Data not available for display..
- See a Problem?!
Google Scholar. Edited by.
David H. Guston David H. Ed Finn Ed Finn. Publication date:. Editors' Preface: David H. Acknowledgments Doi:. Introduction: Charles E. Robinson Doi:. Frankenstein: Or, the Modern Prometheus Doi:.
I've Created a Monster! And So Can You Doi:.
Changing Conceptions of Human Nature Doi:. Frankenstein, Gender, and Mother Nature Doi:. Get ready to write your paper on Frankenstein with our suggested essay topics, sample essays, and more.
Frankenstein - Wikipedia
Frankenstein by: Mary Shelley. Get a copy of Frankenstein at BN. COM Buy Now.
- Jasper, Amazon Parrot: A Rainforest Adventure.
- Simon: How The Turtle Got His Shell.
- Release the Ashes (Spearfish, South Dakota Series Book 1).
- NPR Choice page;
Full Text Read the complete published text of Frankenstein here. Main Ideas Here's where you'll find analysis about the book as a whole, from the major themes and ideas to analysis of style, tone, point of view, and more. Quotes Find the quotes you need to support your essay, or refresh your memory of the book by reading these key quotes. Important Quotations Explained.