- Find a copy in the library
- SAGE Reference - Regulating Rurality? Rural Studies and the Regulation Approach
- Stolen Child
- The Gender Revolution in Planning and Public Policy
This book provides a superb introduction to these debates and their far-reaching implications, and includes key texts by post-Fordism's major theorists and commentators. Table of contents List of Contributors.
Part I: New Macroeconomic Designs:. Reviews "Those tempted to venture onto this contested terrain would be well advised to choose their guidebook carefully and at present there are few which do the job better that Ash Amin's edited collection. The book's key virtue, it seems to me, is that it does not pursue a particular agenda in relation to the debate, but draws its contributions from across the spectrum of opinion.
The answers have been hotly contested, not least by writers sympathetic to a post-Fordist perspective. From Ash Amin's indispensable introductory essay to Susan Christopherson's bracing account of the contemporary "fortress city", this book is a guide through post-Fordism's models, fantasies and phantoms of transition. Convert currency.
Add to Basket. Condition: Good.
Find a copy in the library
A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions.
- DOUBLE WHAMMY (The Berkshire Chronicles).
- Realizing Natural Wealth: Divine Metaphysics 102 the Short Course Illustrated Handbook of the Infinite, Immortal Children of the Light (Divine Metaphysics Short Course Illustrated).
- Post-Fordism [electronic resource] : a reader in SearchWorks catalog;
- Mastering SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio with SAP NetWeaver BW.
- Post-Fordism: A Reader | Social Theory | Social & Behavioral Sciences | Subjects | Wiley.
- Post-Fordism: A Reader - Google Livres.
- International Recent Issues about ECDIS, e-Navigation and Safety at Sea: Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation.
Seller Inventory GI3N More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Blackwell Pub, Condition: Very Good. Ships from the UK.
SAGE Reference - Regulating Rurality? Rural Studies and the Regulation Approach
Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. With usual stamps and markings, In poor condition, suitable as a reading copy. From: medimops Berlin, Germany. Schutzumschlag mit wenigen Gebrauchsspuren an Einband, Schutzumschlag oder Seiten.
Seller Inventory MV. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Published by WB About this Item: WB, From: Bespoke Books and Sundries London,. Soft cover.
- Undeniable (Romance Series Book 1)?
- Post-Fordism : a reader - Ghent University Library.
- Top Authors.
- University of Essex?
- Post-Fordism: A Reader (Studies in Urban and Social Change)!
Contents clean. Spine uncreased. Seller Inventory ABE Condition: Fine. Published by Polity About this Item: Polity, All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!.
The Gender Revolution in Planning and Public Policy
Published by Routledge About this Item: Routledge, About this Item: Routledge. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition.
Seller Inventory Z1-A From: Imosver Lerez, Spain. Condition: Nuevo. Seller Inventory MAC About this Item: Polity. Seller Inventory Z1-K Item added to your basket View basket.